- Body sensor network
- Mobile videoconferencing systems
- Multi-agent optimization in logistics
- Cloud-based telemedicine
- Ultra broadband object location & monitoring (RTLS)
- 3D machine vision & object recognition technologies
- SmartWear ammunition for rescuers
- SmartWear ammunition for technical supervision
- Road Systems Efficiency & Emergency Management
When developing new solutions, we are guided by the principle of usefullness and feasibilty of application, not fashionability of a certain technology. At the same time we keep in mind that a well designed system is not just a set of equipment, but a complete turnkey solution that meets all customer requirements. Likewise we adhere to three basic principles that help guarantee a good result even if the problem has no optimal solution in the given framework.
Our principles include a partnership with the Client, where his success determines our endresult, second — comprehensive simulation of a cost-decreasing solution on all subsequent project stages and third — compliance with proven project management rules within the framework of standardized quality control systems.